The Financial Conduct Authority has published Policy Statement PS19/19 on the proposed 2019/20 regulatory fees and levies.
The FCA published the summary and their response in the PS and the 2019/20 periodic fees and levies for:
- Financial Conduct Authority (FCA)
- Financial Ombudsman Service general levy
- Money and Pensions Service
- Devolved Authoritites
- Illegal money lending (IML) expenses of HM Treasury
All fee payers will be affected by this Policy Statement. It does not contain material directly relevant to retail services consumer or consumers groups, although, indirectly, fees are met by financial services consumers. Please see the table below to help you identify which chapters of the PS relate to you.
To read more, please follow this link:
Contact us here
Please Note: This publication is not intended to be a comprehensive review of all developments in the law and practice, or to cover all aspects of those referred to. Readers should take legal advice before applying the information contained in this publication to specific issues or transactions.
- A message from Met Facilities CEO –Danny Kessler - 17th April 2020
- Financial Conduct Authority Statement on Assessing Suitability Review 2 - 16th March 2020
- European Systemic Risk Board letter on issues raised with Alternative Investment Fund Managers Directive - 13th March 2020