The Financial Conduct Authority has published Policy Statement PS19/19 on the proposed 2019/20 regulatory fees and levies.
The FCA published the summary and their response in the PS and the 2019/20 periodic fees and levies for:
- Financial Conduct Authority (FCA)
- Financial Ombudsman Service general levy
- Money and Pensions Service
- Devolved Authoritites
- Illegal money lending (IML) expenses of HM Treasury
All fee payers will be affected by this Policy Statement. It does not contain material directly relevant to retail services consumer or consumers groups, although, indirectly, fees are met by financial services consumers. Please see the table below to help you identify which chapters of the PS relate to you.
To read more, please follow this link:
Contact us here
Please Note: This publication is not intended to be a comprehensive review of all developments in the law and practice, or to cover all aspects of those referred to. Readers should take legal advice before applying the information contained in this publication to specific issues or transactions.
Latest posts by Bethany Klarmann (see all)
- FCA sets out latest expectations for firms on Brexit - 17th October 2019
- FCA announces extension to its use of the temporary transitional paper - 19th September 2019
- FCA policy statement on optimising the Senior Managers & Certification Regime - 11th September 2019